Wednesday, December 14, 2005

The X Man is 2 Years Old

Hard to believe, but it was two years ago today that we welcomed Xavier Michelangelo Thibodeau - otherwise known as the X Man - into our lives. He has brought us plenty of joy and funny moments these past 2 years. I'm so enjoying watching him grow and seeing him explore his world and learn new things everyday. Seeing the world through the eyes of your child is one of the greatest gifts a parent can receive.

So Happy Birthday e tanti augurri X Man!

THEN:


















NOW:

2 comments:

Ed said...

I want to thank you about writing about the X-man over the last couple years. I am excited for my own Fil/Am child to be born and like you, I think I am most excited to see through his/her eyes.

Rik said...

ED, I'm excited for you dude. I've cherished every moment from the day we found out that Virginia was pregnant. Just remember that every moment is special and can never be recaptured. Being a dad is the best thing in the world. You'll find out soon enough and like I said, I'm very excited for you brotha. Tanti Augurri!