Tuesday, December 06, 2005

I Love Limewire

I got Limewire a couple months ago after getting my ADSL hookup in the house and everyday I find a new reason to love it. Limewire is a downloading program and is a dream come true for me. So often I hear a song that I love but I refuse to go buy the CD just for one song. Plus, if I bought a CD of every song that popped into my head that I wanted, I'd be in the poor house very quickly. But with Limewire, I paid about 20 bucks for a year of unlimited downloads. I liked it so much that I upgraded to the Pro version (faster) for an additional twenty bucks. I have become a certified downloading fool.

So anyway, this past weekend we decided to put up our makeshift Christmas tree so I opened Limewire and began downloading a bunch of Christmas music. It was so great. For the past couple years I've lamented the fact that I cannot find a decent Christmas CD but now that's not a problem. I just searched for every song I wanted and once I found the right version I downloaded it. I mean I found everything - even songs that I loved but have been unable to find on any CD. The wife even went a little crazy downloading some Filipino Christmas songs.

God bless us everyone. And God bless Limewire.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny how you ask God to bless something illegal like Limewire :P

YEUH! it's the mike from NL ltns :D drop me a mail sometime..