Thursday, August 14, 2008

Rik's Blog: The 80's Edition

For some strange reason, I have been on a tremendous nostalgic kick lately for all things 80's. For this reason, I've decided that until further notice, all posts on the blog will be 80's related. I have no idea how it'll be structured so I'm just going to write about 80's stuff as it pops into my head - I may even make several posts in the same day, who knows. As always, suggestions are welcomed but no guarantee that they will be heeded. Before we start, a quick introduction:

I am an unabashed child of the 80's. I was born in the early 70's which meant all of my formative years were spent in the years 1980-1990. It's where it all happened for me. We had it all - the best music, the fashion, the best movies, the best tv shows, the best of everything. So sit back and reminisce with me as I relive some of the happiest days of my life...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you've got to cover Belinda Carlisle from the Go-Gos.

gino

Anonymous said...

What do you call that hair style, a mullet? Are those Z-cavaricci's...and have you "tacked" the cuffs!?! I think it looks wicked, but my parents just don't understand!

Steve-O