WHAT WAS I DOING 10 YEARS AGO?
10 years ago I had just arrived in Europe and was starting my life over at age 27. I could probably write a book about the experience...in fact I did!
WHAT ARE THE FIVE THINGS ON MY TO-DO LIST TODAY?
1. Check Red Sox score.
2. Check Olympic results.
3. Take shower.
4. Go video fishing with X Man.
5. Make Luca laugh.
SNACKS I ENJOY:
1. Grana Padano
2. Green olives
PLACES WHERE I LIVED:
1. Nashua, NH
2. Litchfield, NH
3. Rindge, NH
4. Hampton Beach, NH
5. Dover, NH
6. Hudson, NH
7. Kitzingen, Germany
8. Caldogno, Italy
9. Heidelberg, Germany
THINGS I’D DO IF I WERE A BILLIONAIRE:
1. Buy a football (soccer) team
2. Season tickets to the Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins and AC Milan
3. Buy houses in Montana, Alaska, Hong Kong, Philippines, and Italy
4. Get back at those who have wronged me (you know who you are)
5. Hire a posse
6. Buy the Pittsburgh Pirates and make them relevant again
7. Hire a
8. Become BFF's with Tom Brady
9. Buy a Mercy ship and make my brother Eric the captain
10. Buy my own sports bar, make Gino the manager and host our own radio show to rival PTI