Monday, June 20, 2005

The Verdict Is In

I received plenty of feedback regarding my last post. Although there were plenty of good ideas and suggestions made in the comments and emails I received, I would say that the most common theme was to write about some aspect of Italy.

To that end, I've decided to do just that. In the coming days and weeks, I will try to write about Bella Italia as much as I can, exploring different aspects and topics.

Of course, there will still be other non-Italy topics interspersed in there as well, but a wise man once said that you have to give the people what they want. So starting tomorrow, I'll try to do just that.


Rik

1 comment:

Ed said...

Was the wise man the lead singer of The Kinks who sand a song of the same name?

Give The People What They Want
by the Kinks

Excerpt follows:
Give the people what they want
You gotta give the people what they want
The more they get, the more they need
And every time they get harder and harder to please