Wednesday, January 07, 2009

The X Man's first day of school is a success.

Well, it turns out that I was nervous for nothing. We brought the X Man to school this morning and he loved it right away. Normally when a kid is new at school here they only go for about a half day for the first 2 or 3 days so they can adapt easier and not get overwhelmed, so I was supposed to pick him up at 11:30. I went to the school at 11:30 and he immediately informed me that he wanted to stay with his new friends because he was having so much fun so I left him for the whole day. I watched him for a little bit and I can't remember ever seeing him happier, he was just loving everything. My heart just swelled up with joy seeing him enjoy his first day of school so much.

We took a few pictures from this morning, you should be able to view them here:

The X Man's first day of school

He can't wait to go back tomorrow!

No comments: