Friday, July 21, 2006

Funny things the X Man says




* I'm a big fan of the show "24" and I often exclaim how awesome Jack Bauer is. A couple weeks ago the X Man came up to me and said "Daddy...you Jack Bauer-head!"


* Last night after dinner we stopped in to the local pub for a few pints. It was hot so the wife took the X Man outside in the cool air. As they exited the pub the X Man said "Mommy, let's sit here and watch people...". After they sat down he said "Mommy, I'm great. And you're great too."


* Sometimes when the X Man and I are playing on the couch things get a bit rough and he'll stand up with a serious look on his face, place his hands over his private parts and say "Daddy, don't hit my nuts..."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You lowlife! hitting the kid in the nuts.. is that the only way you can overpower him nowadays? *shakes head*

Anonymous said...

Rik, I use an X quote all the time. When we were on the canal ferry in Venice, X pointed to the ceiling and said, "Boat" (in a very high child-like voice). Now, whenever my buddy Patrick or I play poker, we can't wait to get a full house (AKA: Full-boat, or Boat) so we can do our best X impression and say, "Boat!" It always makes me laugh.
Steve-O

Anonymous said...

Rik...

I'm such a prick... I haven't visited your site in forever and when I do I've got a favor to ask... sent you an email to your gmail account.

Anonymous said...

what a goodlookin kiddo :)