Monday, October 29, 2007

WORLD CHAMPIONS!



They did it again! 2007 World Champions! I woke up the X Man at the start of the bottom half of the 9th inning so he was able to witness something that his daddy had to wait 33 years for. It was around 5 AM and he was sleeping soundly but he woke up quickly and seemed to be excited about seeing the Sox win it all. After the final out, he celebrated with me and as they were showing the players celebrating, he said "Daddy, Manny is my favorite player". Manny Ramirez is the X Man's favorite player. My little man is becoming a Red Sox fan.

Special shout out to Gino: Welcome to Red Sox Nation my friend.

CONGRATULATIONS 2007 RED SOX AND THANKS FOR A GREAT SEASON!

2 comments:

nikki said...

My grandfather lived his whole life and never saw the Sox win it all. My daughter in her four short years has experienced it twice. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!! WOWOOWOWOWOWOWOWO!!!
Red Sox Nation never rests from worry but can breathe easier today knowing that we haven't let this roll through our legs!@@!!!!

stormblade said...

Why did you pick this photo? Sort of a sign of the times I think. :)