Saturday, October 13, 2007

Some final thoughts...

...before I leave for the conference. Oh yeah, in case I forgot to tell you, I'll be at a conference in St. Louis for the next two weeks and I'll have very limited online access so there will probably be no blog updates until I get back.

The wife is doing great. Her appetite is going crazy and she's eating everything in sight. At the rate she's gaining weight, I'm kind of worried that she might be having tw...tw...nevermind, I can't even bring myself to say that word. The X Man is getting excited as well. He keeps asking when his sister is coming out. If we end up with another boy, he's going to be quite disappointed.

Anyway, I leave for the airport in a few short hours (ugh). I'll check in when I get back in a couple weeks...GO SOX!

No comments: